We’re always on the lookout for new members of the team who share our passion for live experiences and shows, and who share our belief in the power of productions.
If you’re a freelancer, or feel you would be a good fit to our company please get in touch. Alternatively see below for the current permanent positions that we are recruiting for:
A key role within a friendly, dynamic and growing hire and production company based in Basingstoke.
You wlll be responsible for the day to day operation and management of the warehouse, equipment, maintenance and coordination of casual / part time staff. You’ll probably need to help Woody connect to the printer every few days too.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for warehouse operations
- Building upon and improving our systems and processes (if you think you’re up to it)
- Ensuring job prep and deprep is executed
- Working with account handlers and project managers to coordinate logistics and equipment
- Maintaining equipment, including cleaning, servicing and testing
- Maintain a safe working premises, undertaking risk assessments and reviews of warehouse activity
You will be expected to have:
- An existing understanding of live events and equipment
- A personal and friendly nature able to work well in a dynamic environment with a various size teams
- Full UK Driving licence preferential
- Experience with Current RMS is preferential but not essential
- Knowledge of how to steam milk using our fancy coffee machine will be a huge benefit to any applicant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact Steve Hough, on email@example.com for further information.